Sunday, November 01, 2009

My spouse Mina will be in Rehab tomorrow

Mina, my legal spouse, will be in a Rehab place tomorrow. She needs to be off her ankle from 6-8 wks. and needs to build up her upper body strength so she can move from bed to a wheel chair without help or at least with less help. Not sure which Rehab. I have two choices, one is better than the other but both will suffice. Kaiser wanted a third choice and there was none I wanted so hope they don't screw with us. I saw a great looking place with good staff. It is only 15 minutes away from where we live. Hope we can get in there. The other place is in Long Beach closer but not as nice. Hope Kaiser goes for the first one.

Sharon Raphael

1 comment:

Gail said...

You and Mina were missed at the Mazer today.

Best wishes to Mina and for getting her into the rehab of your first choice.

Gail Heitman