Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off to the American Society on Aging Conference in Las Vegas


I am leaving for a week to attend American Society on Aging meetings in Las Vegas. We ( Sharon and Mina) will give a presentation about our organization with OLOC Steering Committee members and a former member of Old Lesbians Organizing for Change, our history, philosophy, what we do, how we impact Old Lesbians and in my case how I developed and process our research requirements for applicants attempting to do research and who request access via ads about the research sent to OLOC membership newsletter and lists. Wed. 4-5 pm. Paris-Versailles Mo 277

I will also co present a powerpoint presentation on The Older Adult Center located on my campus of Cal. State Univ. Dominguez Hills. The co-presenter is Ritwik Nath, who recently graduated from the Gerontology Option at CSUDH. Ritwik is Director of the Older Adult Center and I am the faculty adviser of the OAC. We will be sharing our experiences and provide information about the Center which includes trends and future issues. Our session is Monday 12:30-1:30. Paris. Bordeaux WE 14

Looking forward to seeing and networking when I get there.

SRaphael

No comments: